Lookbook: Back to Basics

Saturday, October 03, 2015

Hey guys so I've been MIA for quite some time now but I'm back and here to stay 😊.
So I decided to make this post a Back to Basics Lookbook/Picstory. This is a simple jeans and tshirt with a lil personality look. My boyfriend jeans are my favourite pair of jeans in my wardrobe currently,I just love how versatile and relevant they are. You could either dress them up by throwing on a pair of heels and head out for a lunch date or dress them down by pairing them up with some trainers and run some errands. I'm also absolutely loving my block heels,they're trendy,comfy and they just make any plain outfit look great.

Hope you guys liked my outfit ensemble,let me know what u think in the comment box below!
Laters 😚.

Miranda_deigh x ♡

Boyfriend jeans- Mr Price | Top- Mr Price | Block heels - Mr Price | Clutch bag - Mr Price | Infinity rings - Lovisa

Photo cred: LZimelaphotography

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe