Leather Edition : Black Army

Wednesday, November 16, 2016









Snake Skin Leather Skirt - Mr Price | Leather Jacket - Mr Price | Lace up Block Heel - Legit | Vest - Legit | Ring - Adorn U Jewelry 

 Hey guys

I'm back with Lookbook 2/2 of my Leather Edition.
I decided to do a Leather edition because I'm in love with my leather jacket and one look just wasn't enough.


As I've mentioned my leather jacket and I are in a serious relationship and it's helped saved many of my 'laid back-no effort' outfits. It just adds that extra element to any normal outfit and helps to create an edgy look.



Another item I love from this look are these lovely lace up block heels from Legit.
I mean how cute are they?
When it comes to shoes I'm seriously obsessed with all things black and these are definite must have's if you're trying to grow your black shoe collection like me.


The statement item in this look is definitely the snake print leather skirt. I'm not much of a leather or snake print girl but  I had to make an exception. It isn't ill fitting or unflattering thanks to its bodycon fit.

I hope you guys  like this look as much as I do.

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe