Pearled Gin

Tuesday, July 10, 2018


Pearled Jean - Edgars | Embroidered Bodysuit - Legit | Blush Satin Duster - Legit | Gold Buckle Belt - Legit| Drop Velvet Earrings - Mr Price | Satin Heels - Legit | Cross Over Bag - Legit

Lunch date with the girls, you're in a particularly good mood, it's a bit chilly outside, you don't want to rock your boots and a heavy coat but you still want to be warm and slay?

Well I may just have the outfit inspo you need for the above scenario - Pearled Gin look book to the rescue!!


As most you guys know I'm a sucker for a good deal,bargain or sale (anything to save those coins). I got these pearled jeans from Edgars when they were running their winter clearance and I just had to have them. I normally struggle with fitting into a boyfriend jean (small waist,wide hips problems) however this pair fits really well (although I had to size up) and the pearled detailing makes them a must have item.


I'm a tote bag girl but this cross over bag is doing the things for me right now. It's so cute, fits all my essentials and I just love the chain detail on it.


I'm living for the detailing on these jeans and the ruffle satin vibe going on with my heels, I mean how cute are they?



I enjoyed putting this look together and hope you guys enjoyed it too
Let me know what you love about it

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe