Lookbook : Lavender

Wednesday, June 22, 2016


 Bodysuit - Mr Price | High Waist leggings - Mr Price | Light Weight Blazer - Thrifted | Nike Roshe Runs

Decided to throw it back on a Wednesday to an overdue lookbook post I did when I was in Capetown.

This look is simple,laid back and also very comfortable and can be worn whilst running errands,going shopping,campus or for a lunch date with your girls.



My favorite items are the light weight blazer which happens to remind me of Lavender (hence the title) and my Nike Rosheruns which are currently my most worn/favorite pair of trainers. I got the blazer from a thrift shop and I was quite excited about it since I've never owned an item of clothing in that colour. Haven't worn it with any other outfit besides this one but I'm looking forward to exploring and creating lots of outfits with it (so look out for it on the blog).

Hope you enjoyed this simple lookbook.

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡









:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this look especially since you made it so casual with your sneakers. Your blazer is insanely gorgeous, I can't believe it was thrifted!
    x Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rivania,

    Thank you so much for your comment I'm glad you liked this look,I certainly had fun shooting it.

    PS xX I'm low key obsessed with your blog :) xX

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe