Golden Resurrection

Monday, June 25, 2018



Navy Formal Pants - Legit | Gold Shimmer Top - Legit | Navy Coat - Thrift Shop | Black Heels - Edgars | Black Chandelier Tassel Earrings - City Girl | Sunglasses - Legit

Hey guys

I've titled this look book 'Golden Resurrection' because I've finally woken up from a 1 year 6 month blog slumber. Now I won't bore you with the details of where I've been and why I haven't posted in so long, just know that I'm back and ready to serve you with look books, beauty,lifestyle and all things in between.

Now onto more exciting things, I'm thoroughly obsessed with this look. My style has evolved in this past year into a more sophisticated, chic, mature and bold look. This outfit definitely shows that.


I absolutely love this gold shimmer top and decided to pair it with my navy formal pants and coat as it compliments the look well.


I rocked this look to a ladies cocktail evening, you can also wear it to a dinner date, a networking event or even to the office. I opted to throw on the coat to create a warm look as we're currently in the winter season in South Africa.


These over sized sunglasses are giving me serious Kim K vibes, they make me look like a bag of money (lol). Can we also just have a moment for the shimmer detail on this top though? Legit came through for a girl!!


Also IN LOVE with these chandelier tassel earrings. They're currently my most worn pair and I just love how simple yet elegant they look.


Hope you guys enjoyed this look as much as I did. 
Let me know where you'd rock it

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡











You Might Also Like

1 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe