Lookbook : Colorful Backgrounds

Saturday, April 23, 2016


Over sized white shirt - Mr Price | High waist leggings - Mr Price | Trucker sandal - Mr Price

Hey guys
This look book is proudly brought to you from the beautiful streets of Bo Kaap in Cape Town. I've been in Cape Town for about 6 weeks now and I'm absolutely loving it. I'd describe it as an authentic,lively,cultured and care free place. Everyone is doing their own thing and diversity is very well accommodated which is something I certainly love. If you haven't been to Cape Town I'd highly suggest you consider this place as your holiday destination next time you're planning your holiday trip.


This is a very chilled easy look that I put together for a fun day out exploring the 'hip and happening' streets of Cape Town. I'm changing my style and I'm also changing the colors I wear so look out for lots of black,white,grey,pastel and neutral colors in my look books.

Well I hope you enjoyed this rather chilled and laid back look book.

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe