Lookbook : Autumn Leaves

Friday, April 29, 2016


Bodysuit - Mr Price | Leather Jacket - Mr Price | High Waist Palazzo Pants - Mr Price | Ankle Boots - Mr Price 

I can't give an accurate answer when I'm asked about which season I prefer. I mean I dislike the cold weather but I quite enjoy autumn/winter wear. I'm not much of a short dresses/shorts girl but I like sunny,warm beach type weather. I guess I like a bit of both.

Cape Town is getting rather cold and I'm certainly enjoying dressing up to its conditions,especially since I'm a Durban girl and we don't get to experience much of autumn/winter because it's relatively warm all year round there (however the climate seems to be changing quite significantly over the past few years).


Whilst exploring the beautiful and vibrant streets of  Cape Town I did so in budget friendly style (all items on this lookbook purchased from Mr Price). I absolutely love my ankle boots and leather jacket and I'm literally always wearing these items (if you follow me on any social network you'll know).
Ankle boots and leather jackets are trending this season and I had fun putting together this look with both items blending in effortlessly.

As I have mentioned in my previous post I'm changing things up my wardrobe and finding my style and color pallet and I think it's safe to say that dark colors suit me really well. I've always loved black but I've always seemed to dabble between black and bright colours and now I've found my true love.
I will be wearing other colors of course but during this transition you'll be seeing me in a lot of black,I mean a LOT so be prepared lol. I just love how it accommodates any colour and it's also quite versatile.

Let me know what you think of this look.

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking so mch good n stylish,, it suits u very well,, no edits but natural, i knw some ppl wil think to be beauty like thiz u need to go for expensive storez,,, but i like the fact tht u able to combine nicely ur colourz frm Mr Price,,,keep it up i like

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe