Loookbook: Impromptu

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I titled this blog post 'Impromptu' beacuse I really hadn't planned on posting anytime soon or even today for that matter. So I got back from campus and had this spontaneous idea to do a #CampusOOTD.  My life has been pretty much consumed by school,assignments etc. that I don't have time to plan my outfit of the day #ootd (not that I ever do,I'm a get up and go typa girl. But if I happen to plan/think about what to wear it's probably because I'm in a really good mood and I want to particularly look really good on that day or I have time). What I wore today is a true example of what one of my 'Get up and go ' outfits look like. I always aim to be comfortable and laidback especially when I'm going to be spending the entire day on campus -no I'm not joking,my Monday's are from 08:30-20:30😢.

I'm absolutely inlove with my shoes by Tutti-frutti which I got at Kingsmead Shoes. They add a nice twist to a simple jeans and top outfit. So just a heads up,most of my #ootd posts will be featuring my tutti-frutti's until I find another pair to take their 'MyCurrentFavouriteShoes' place-Lol😁.

Anyway enjoy the rest of the week,ohyea just  few more things:
*I apologise about the bad quality pics (saving up to invest in a digital camera for better quality-baby steps guys,I'm new to this blogging world)
*I also apologise about the horrible background (My landlord is quite the plant lover and there wasn't any other place I could take pics)
*If you're a regular follower of my blog-Thank you for your time ☺
If you're a newbie- Thank you for joining me on this journey,I'd advise that you read my previous blog posts to familiarise yourself with the content.

Laters. 😘
Miranda_deigh x♡

Shoes:Kingsmead Shoes
Jeans: Got from a friend
Vest: Jay Jays
Cardigan: Mr Price
Shades:Spitfire
Bag:Mr Price

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe