Lookbook: Homecoming

Thursday, April 02, 2015

So I decided to combine #CampusOOTD and #TravelOOTD in this post. This outfit transitioned from being a chilled campus look to being a comfy travel look. For those who don't know I'm originally from Greytown but I'm based in Durban so I travel home on a regular basis. With the rush of this being Easter weekend,I decided to go to campus dressed in such a way that I can just hop into a taxi after my lectures and go home,as I've mentioned before I'm all about comfortability.
I'm rocking some of my favourite items today (I'm in a good mood ☺ - I'm going home!!!).
-The #7 top I purchased on my birthday last year from the men's department at Mr Price  (I'm born on the 7th of November and my favourite number also happens to be #7)
-I'm sure you guys know my confessed undying love for my Tutti's (shoes). I just love how they add that extra twist to a simple plain outfit,although they aren't that comfy at first but they take some getting used to and the plastic eventually stretches to accomodate your foot structure.
-My skirt was purchased in 2013 and I just love how it stays relevant. I can chop and change tops to create different looks and it can still look 'trend' relevant and not outdated
-The floppy hat has to be one of my favourite current purchases. It's a 2-in-one (protects from the sun and it's quite stylish)
Enjoy your Easter weekend and be safe,I'll be spending my weekend at a church conference so I'll be sharing my #ChurchOOTD's with you guys.
Greytown I'm coming home!!!! *dances*
Miranda_deigh x♡
Outfit details:
Tshirt: Mr Price (men's department )
Skirt: Mr Price
Hat: Kingsmead Shoes
Hat: Mr Price
Shades: Spitfire

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe