I Just Wish He'd Look Up

Saturday, March 28, 2015

I see a puzzle of a thousand pieces scattered all over a big room. Some pieces by the chairs,some underneath cupboards,some by the door trying to escape their destiny of being put together to complete the puzzle. I see or rather feel someone's presence in the room,their presence is strong and significant. I get the feeling that they know exactly which puzzle piece fits where and how to complete the puzzle on first trial.
But then I see someone sitting down in the middle of the room trying to put the pieces together,they're unaware of the missing pieces that are scattered everywhere,they're even unaware of the ones that are by the door trying to escape. He's got this frustrated look on his face from trying to put the pieces he has available together. I have the assurity that the other person's presence,the one who knows the puzzle is God and he wants to help the guy put all the pieces of his life together but he can't help unless he's invited. If only the guy would look up and see who else is in the room with him,he wouldn't feel so alone and frustrated. The thousand pieces to complete his life's puzzle would be put together from help that comes from the puzzle creator,the owner of the puzzle. I just wish he'd look up.

Miranda_deigh x♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe