Lookbook:Beads around my neck, stilettos on my feet

Friday, January 01, 2016

Jumpsuit- Mr Price | Beaded Necklace - Gift | Shoes - Legit | Rings - Lovisa | Lips - Inglot

Hey guys
So it's been a while since I last posted and I thought I'd make a comeback by doing a Lookbook. We're in the festive season and this is the time for lots of parties,year end work functions,weddings and even lunch dates with your girls because you have some free time (work's closed) and you want to look good,be nice and cool in this heat and still dress accordingly. I have one word for you,'Jumpsuit!!'. I've only recently started paying attention to how great and versatile jumpsuits are,I'm absolutely stocking more.
I paired this lovely green jumpsuit with some accessories that more or less stand out and I wore it with one of my favorite pair of heels. I'd ideally rock this look at a wedding or a year end work function and then play around with the accessories or my hairstyle. One thing I love about this jumpsuit is the polyester material,it's quite loose and free flowing and isn't too hot which is a bonus in this summer heat. I also love that you can rock this jumpsuit look from day to night,obviously by making a few changes and viola you're good to go. Of course not forgetting the most important accessory that I wore with this look,my beautiful colorful beaded necklace which I received from my little sister (technically bullied her into giving it to me,lol I just had to have it,plus she doesn't need it like I do),I just love how it adds that nice pop of colour to the outfit and it's just simply gorgeous.
Girl if you don't own a jumpsuit this festive season I honestly suggest you go out there and get yourself one.
Anyway that's it from me (for now),Laters.
Oh yea and comment below about what you liked about this look,I'd love hearing from you.
Miranda_deigh x♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe