Everyone else is taken

Friday, February 06, 2015

I remember the internal battle I went through when I finally decided to start this blog.
I was more concerned with saying the right things,using 'fancy' english to keep my readers captivated in hope of making myself sound 'smart' enough.

Over the last month I've had so much content inspiration but I've been procrastinating,pushing my creativity aside because I didn't think that what I had to say would be noticed by anyone and I didn't think I had 'cool' enough pictures to post. If you notice in the above sentences the keyword is 'I'. I was so self absorbed in my own insecurities that I ended up losing the true meaning behind this blog. If you've read my first post you'll remember I mentioned something about stripping myself off of any insecurities and exposing myself to you as the reader in hope that you will gain something in the end. I forgot that as much as this blog is an extension of myself it is also about You more than anything. I apologise for being selfish and holding back what God had placed in my heart to share with you because I couldn't find the smart dictionary words or I didn't have the 30mega pixel camera quality pictures chilling in my gallery.

From now on I won't hold back, I won't doubt myself or what I have to say. I don't have the sophisticated words or the magazine worthy pictures but what I do have to offer is good enough,if not for you,then for God. Remember you're the most important person in your life whether you believe it or not. Stop giving yourself second place in hope of pleasing those around you,you'll spend most of your time being unhappy and that's not what God wants for you. He cares about you,he wants you to embrace every aspect of your life as being your true self. As the saying goes 'Be yourself because everyone else is taken'.

So join me as I fully explore what being myself really means,how having phone camera photos is enough,how feeling down and having off days is allowed,how making mistakes and being human is fully encouraged,how leaning on God for strength and wisdom is highly recommended and how being truly happy is our motto all day er'day.

(Here's some of my photo camera pics lol,I'll share my photo shoot pics on my next post)

Miranda_deigh x♡ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe