Intro Artistry

Friday, January 02, 2015

'Write something worth reading about,or do something worth writing about'

For the longest time I've been wanting to start this blog but had no idea where to start. The ideas,content and inspiration would come flooding but I just kept procrastinating and pushing it to the back of my mind. I guess the saying 'It's now or never' finally pushed me out of my comfort zone.

'Intro Artistry' will be a representation and an extension of myself where my thoughts,ideas and feelings will be shared on this blog and depicted in art form (artistry). I will be covering a lot of content which will pretty much show my creative and diverse personality. I fully intend to make this blog a lifestyle,stripping myself off of any insecurities,doubts and fears and exposing myself to you in hope that whoever reads may be able to relate,be spiritually healed,inspired and relight their candle of purpose. No I am not going to preach,shove my thoughts and opinions down your throat,all I want to do is share my artistry with you and let you decide on what is it you want to do with the information I would've spilt on you.Will you dry yourself and discard the paper towels or will you let the contents soak your mind and evoke a reaction from you?. I don't expect us to agree on everything-after all we're all entitled to our own opinions,I'll just be sharing mine.

This is My side of the story...
Miranda_deigh x♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi,
    I have had the pleasure of talking to many beautiful young ladies such as yourself, but Never have i had any of them talked about leaving their comfort zones, i'm surprised in a good way that you leaving your comfort zone and going about expressing yourself in art.

    Its rare to find a girl with a passion for something that might not pay her any money, and this motivates me to actually start my own blog (not sure though). with leaving your comfort zone, i'd like for you to get to a stage i enjoy, a stage where you comfortable being uncomfortable, once you there, nothing can bring you down easily and you know no-one can get you anything in life but yourself.

    anyway, i love your awesome beautiful pictures, especially the setting they took at, looks epic.

    let me tell you a bit of what i do. I started it in 2012. I meet random old people, all races and ask if we could meet at a certain place for tea/coffee. majority say No and some do say yes. So over coffee we discuss his life experiences and i ask questions such as "what do you wish you knew than back in your early twenties that you know now". Its a cool thing to do and hear other peoples stories and the advice they have to give about life and living. I wanted to start a blog but got over it. So thats what i do in my spare time..

    anyway, i hope this blog grows as i'm looking forward to see you strip yourself (no pun intended) on this blog and who knows, maybe one day we'll sit and discuss our experiences and moments over coffee and exchange words to live by :)

    will keep on checking your blog out..
    Cheers.

    Nkosi marelle Dube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nkosi,thank you so much for such a moving and challenging comment. I absolutely love what you do and it just reminded me of the reason I decided to initially start this blog. I've been busy and too absorbed in my own things that I've neglected my blog. I'm glad I decided to take a look at it and remind myself of it again,I'm definitely going to take you up on that offer and hopefully get to do an insert of our convo and experiences on this blog. I'm excited to have you on board. Stay blessed :)

      Miranda_deigh

      Delete

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe