Leather Edition : Shaded Pastels

Thursday, October 27, 2016






Pants - Mr Price | Vest - Legit | Block Heels - Mr Price | Leather Jacket - Mr Price |
Sunglasses - Cotton On

Minimalism is now my middle name.
I've found comfort in being minimal when it comes to putting together outfits from my closet and this look definitely agrees with that.



You can wear it in a professional work environment or you can throw a leather jacket over (which I've done here) and make it into a suitable outfit for a classy night event or a cocktail party.



I particularly love the lightweight pastel pink pants which I got from Mr Price a while ago.
I'm going to have fun dressing them up with a simple pair of heels or go casual by wearing them with sandals or even trainers.
The color is also perfect for someone like me who won't be wearing florals or bright colours this summer.

You'll be seeing a lot of neutrals coming from me this summer so look out for that.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Laters
Miranda_deigh x♡


Photography : LZimela Photography





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ads

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe